Thursday, March 14, 2013

End of Term 1


Dear Parents,

Term 1 has come and gone in a blink of an eye. It was certainly a hectic period for the students, especially during the first weeks of adapting to the new classroom environment. With a mixture of pupils from different P2 classes, P3 Courage class dynamics is now even more balanced. The pupils were really adapting well in a new surrounding, which is a joy to see.

At this juncture, I would like to share the Parents' Letter that was sent out today. The main objective of the letter is to allow you to spend some time with your child in their revision during the holidays. As stated in the letter, our SA1 written papers will start in Term 2 Week 8. The oral examination is even earlier, in Term 2 Week 2. I hope you could also help me by monitoring your child’s/ward’s academic progress and character development. Do set aside time for your family bonding as well. =)

In conclusion, I hope the score sheets are of some help to you in monitoring your child’s/ward’s progress. I hope, through this form of communication, we can help your child/ward to improve even further. Please feel free to email me at mr_leemh@yahoo.com if you have any enquiries. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment