Dear Parents,
Before I forget, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our parent volunteers who had accompany us to the trip. Your enthusiasm was really commendable!
With regard to the activity, I had asked the pupils to start on Activity 18 - growing of a plant (potato, onion, garlic, etc) using vegetative propagation during the March holidays. I have also learnt that some pupils had already started since last week. Keep it up!
When school reopens in Term 2 Week 1, pupils can start bringing them to our class.
Meanwhile, I would like to share a photo taken during the trip.
So when is the next volunteering activity? (I thought I signed in with an identity... but somehow they can't detect me. I deleted the unknown comment). - Athena's Dad
ReplyDeleteThank you for showing interest in our next learning journey (LJ). We will have at least 2 more LJs in Term 3 and 4. I will inform you once the date draws near. =)
ReplyDelete