Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oral Examination Preparation

Dear Parents,

I hope you have started going through the Oral Package with your child over the March Holidays. If you have not, there is still time over this weekend. =)

I have given out a letter informing your child's schedule for next Monday (English Language) and Thursday (MT language) Oral Examinations. Do acknowledge the letter please.

In terms of preparations, I have started with the class all the way back in January, using VoiceThread. Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties, all pupil was able to record their voices. I will have one final practice with the pupils come Monday. I have asked the pupils to view the picture discussion picture here and start on their DRIPS preparation (they will know what DRIPS mean). If possible, you can even get them to record using your laptop or smartphone! This is the picture that they are required to prepare. If the VoiceThread doesn't load, you can access it here.


You may want to view a previous Voice that was done. However, many pupils were not able to record on that day due to laptop and internet errors. You can access it here as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment