Dear Parents of Primary
3 Courage pupils,
Welcome back to a new school year! As this New Year
begins, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year. I am Mr Stan Lee, the form teacher of your child. I will be teaching the class English, Science, Health Education and
Social Studies. The co-form teacher of the class is Ms Serene Ng. Ms Ng will be
the class’ Mathematics teacher. Mr Hakim will be the class’ Physical Education
teacher while Mdm Rozanah will be the Art and Crafts teacher. Music will be
taken by Mrs Loh.
As this is an important
year for your child, it is vital that every child be focussed and consistent in
their work. All students must have a positive learning attitude to meet and
overcome the possible challenges. I encourage all students to approach me if
they face any difficulty and as their teacher and mentor, I will try my best to
assist them.
As
always, I feel that it is vital that parents/guardians, pupils and teachers
form a special amicable tripartite relationship. It is also important that we maintain a close
parent-teacher relationship. I encourage you to monitor your child’s progress
and well-being consistently so that we have a clear understanding of his/her
performance and provide the necessary support. Communication will be done via
the student handbook and email. If needs be, we will be making calls to you to
update you of any updates or concerns.
I hope to work very closely
with you to ensure that your child is not only academically strong but also be
equipped with good social skills and moral values. Please feel free to contact
me via e-mail at mr_leemh@yahoo.com or
via telephone at 65844393, to seek any clarifications on your child’s academic
progress or any other matters pertaining to your child’s physical and emotional
well-being. You may also make use of your child’s student handbook as a means
of communication with me. In embracing technology, some updates will also be
done via this class blog.
To safeguard your child’s privacy, this blog is not listed in any search
engines or Blogger itself. Only those with the link can have access to it.
I look forward to working
closely with you and make this a successful and memorable year for you and your
child.
Best Regards,
Mr Stan Lee
Form teacher, P3 Courage 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment